Try Before You Buy
Play Before You Pay
An opportunity for schools to try our learning resources before deciding whether to purchase them.
Try Before You Buy*
Use Creative Maths learning resources in your classroom before committing to buy them. The scheme works as follows:
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the scheme.
- Receive the products in the post (or collect them at an event).
- Open the products and use them in your classroom for one month.
- At the end of the month (or earlier) decide which products you will keep, and let us know.
- Post back any products you choose not to keep (at your cost).
- You will only be invoiced for the products you keep.
* This offer is only available to New Zealand schools.
We encourage you to open the products, use them in your classroom and share them with other teachers. You can return them after using them. Slight damage from classroom use is expected.
If we do not hear from you at the end of the month, we will assume you plan to keep the products, and invoice your school.
You can still return the products after receiving the invoice. Just let us know which products you plan to return. We will cancel the invoice once we receive the returns.
If you have any questions about the scheme, please contact us at help@CreativeMaths.net